Fatty liver is a common disease caused by fat accumulation in the liver cells. A reversible condition can be improved with a healthy diet and lifestyle changes. That’s why we have devised a diet plan for people with fatty liver in India.
What is Fatty Liver?
Fatty liver occurs when too much fat builds up in the liver cells, causing inflammation and damage. It can be caused by alcohol consumption, obesity, insulin resistance, and other factors. If left untreated, fatty liver can improve to more excessive liver sicknesses like cirrhosis.
Common Symptoms of Fatty Liver Include:
- Weight loss or loss of appetite
- Abdominal discomfort or pain
- Elevated liver enzymes in blood tests
But many people with fatty liver have no symptoms at all.
Our Fatty Liver Diet Plans are:
- Balanced diet plans and aims to reduce liver inflammation and promote liver health.
- Based upon the Body Composition Analysis (fat and muscle percent; BMI, and so forth.).
- Based upon the way of life of the purchaser.
- Planned, keeping specific clinical facts, medicinal drugs, and many others in mind.
- Includes your preferred meals and cheat food too.
- Focuses on overall well-being.
- Includes Real and herbal food best & Is clean to comply with.
This program also involves fatty liver education – including information on the causes, symptoms, and management of fatty liver disease.
Contact Us: If you want a personalised and effective diabetes or fatty liver diet plan, contact us. Our expert dietitians will help you achieve your health goals with a balanced and healthy diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the diet plan help reverse my fatty liver condition?
A healthy diet and lifestyle changes can help reduce the fat in the liver and improve liver health. However, the results may vary from person to person depending on the severity of the condition and other underlying factors.
Can I eat my favourite foods while following the diet plan?
Yes, we include your favourite foods and cheat meals in the diet plan, but in moderation.
Do I need to buy special fatty liver foods in this plan?
No, the foods we prescribe are available in your kitchen, and the diet plan is pocket-friendly.