- Brown bread – 4 slices
- Cottage cheese (paneer) – 50 gms
- Onion – 1 medium (cut in roundels)
- Cucumber – 1/2 medium (cut in roundels)
- Tomato – 1 medium (cut in roundels)
- Green Capsicum – 1, Cut into thin strips
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala – to taste
- Mint Chutney – to taste
- Tomato Ketchup 1 tsp
Steps to be followed
- Arrange paneer, onion, cucumber, tomato, capsicum roundels on two bread slices
- Sprinkle salt and chaat masala over them.
- Top with a cottage cheese slice.
- Apply green chutney on each of the remaining two slices.
- Top it with little tomato ketchup. Place these slices over the cheese slices with the chutney side facing down
- Place the sandwich on the grill. Grill till both sides are golden brown in colour and have grill marks
- Serve hot