- Roasted Dalia (Broken Wheat) – 1 Cup
- Water – 3 Cup
- Onion – 1 (Chopped finely)
- Carrot – 1 (Chopped finely)
- Peas – few
- French Beans – 5/6 (Chopped finely)
- Tomato – 1
- Spices – Red Chilli Powder, Dhania Powder, Garam Masala Powder
- Oil- ½ tsp
Steps to be followed
- Heat the pressure cooker and roast the daliya. Take out dalia from the cooker.
- Sauté onion for 2 minutes. Add mixed diced vegetables and stir- fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add dalia, water, salt and pepper powder and close the lid of the cooker.
- After 2 whistles turn off the heat.
- Let cooker be closed for 5 minutes. Vegetable daliya is ready to eat.
- If you don’t want your onion to be all mashed up during boiling of dalia, then you can stir- fry the onion till golden and add later to the prepared dalia.