Potato Chutney Pattice
- Hare Dhaniye / Green Coriander Chutney – 1/4th cup
- Potatoes, boiled, peeled, grated – about 4 medium
- Salt to taste
- Skimmed milk – 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Corn Flakes – ½ Cup
Steps to be followed
- Preheat the oven
- Mix salt, milk and black pepper with potatoes.
- Crush cornflakes with a rolling pin; keep aside
- Shape potatoes into balls, flatten to form a flat round and place some chutney in the centre
- Bring the edges together, smoothen into a round and flatten a bit (wet hands whenever needed, to avoid sticking)
- Roll these patties into the crushed cornflakes and dust off excess. They should be well coated with cornfakes
- Place in an oven proof serving dish. Bake in a preheated oven for 10 -15 minutes.