Makhana Potato Curry
- Roasted Makahana – 1/2 Cup
- Tomatoes – 3
- Jeera / Cummin Seeds – 1/2 Tbsp
- Oil – 1/2 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Powder
- Haldi / Turmeric Powder 1/3 tsp
- Dhania / Cilantro – 2Tbsp
- Green Chilli Optional
Steps to be followed
- Heat a wok. Add oil.
- Add Jeera. Once Jeera changes colour, add ground tomatoes / tomato puree.
- Add Haldi, Salt & Red chilli powder. Add 1/2 Cup Water to it and bring to boil.
- Add roasted makhana or pre-boiled potatoes let the curry have another boil.
- Add fresh cilantro and serve hot.