- Bajra (black millet) flour – 2 cups
- Whole Wheat flour – 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Clarified Butter / Ghee for Brushing
Steps to be followed
- Combine the bajra flour, wheat flour and salt and add enough hot water to make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a thin roti
- Generously dust the rotis with dry bajra flour to make the rolling easier
- Cook rotis on a hot tava (griddle) till both sides are light brown in colour
- Brush one side of the roti with melted ghee and serve hot.